Discover more about us
- This event has passed.
Dealing with Pandemic & Economic Uncertainty
April 8 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am EDT
Since we find ourselves in an unprecedented situation with a growing pandemic and a weakening economy, it’s only natural to ask, “What now?” Everyone — from consumers to Congress— is questioning next steps. For channel partners understanding what C-level executives are really thinking is critical right now to helping position your advice and services as indispensable. TPx’s CEO and Chairman Joe Cozzolino will share his perspective as not only the leader of a $700 million company, but as someone who’s tied into many C-level executives in his role at TPx’s parent company Siris Capital. Online discussion topics include:
- What’s keeping business leaders up at night?
- How will buying triggers shift in the COVID-19 environment?
- What tools can help businesses keep working?
- How can partners leverage these tools to continue selling?
- How can partners help clients find success with newly remote teams?