Discover more about us
- This event has passed.
March 25 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm EDT
Are your customers ready for their employees to work from home? We’ve heard from many of you that you’re being inundated with the question of “how do I enable my employees to work from home and still maintain business continuity?” Join us for a special edition of our monthly 15 minute nexTake Live as a panel of experts share how best to help your customers quickly and affordably answer this question. Special edition nexTake: Helping Customers Maximize a Remote Workforce (15 minutes): Many businesses are suddenly finding themselves in need of cloud communication and collaboration solutions to manage their newly remote workforce, and they need them quickly. In this nexTake, we will cover all of the Nextiva tools, campaigns, and resources available (as well as offer best practices) to help you effectively and tactfully offer solutions to solve your customers’ needs and support their businesses during these uncertain times. Topics will include:
- Business Continuity/Remote Workforce tools and resources
- Business Continuity/Remote Workforce CoNEXtion campaigns
- Nextiva’s Business Continuity bundles
- Best practices on tactfully positioning solutions to customers
- Recommendations on how to respectfully communicate with customers during these uncertain times
- Top Questions on Managing a Remote Workforce: Answered!
- Top 5 Tips and Best Practices on Maximizing the Efficacy of a newly remote team
- Recommended tools for ensuring workforce accountability
- Special insight from Nextiva’s Channel Chief, Carl Katz