Top 5 Things to Know About Us
- NICE inContact’s purpose is to improve lives by transforming every customer experience into something extraordinary and trustworthy. We deliver the most complete and customer-focused contact center cloud platform for companies to transform their customer’s experience.
NICE inContact is financially strong. NASDAQ: NICE, 2000+ R&D Professionals, 25k+ customers, 6500 employees worldwide, 35+ global offices, $1B+ in customer experience revenue.
NICE inContact is the cloud contact center leader with 395k+ agents worldwide in 100+ countries, serving 85+ Fortune 100 customers, FedRAMP certified, 99.99% guaranteed uptime and 15 years in the cloud.
NICE inContact is recognized as a cloud contact center leader by Gartner, Forrester, Ventana Research, ovum, DMG Consulting LLC, Frost & Sullivan and IDC.
NICE inContact CXone is the leading cloud customer experience platform. Its flexible cloud software helps contact centers efficiently support their customers with personalized interactions. The result is low attrition and high customer satisfaction.
- Omni-channel Routing
Interaction Analytics/Feedback Management/Quality Management
WFM/WFO – Workforce Management/Workforce Optimization
- SMB, Mid-Market & Enterprise
Domestic & International
Work From Home
Financial, Retail, Healthcare, Commercial, Higher Education, Federal & State Government
- NICE inContact CXone is the leading cloud customer experience platform. Its flexible cloud software helps contact centers efficiently support their customers with personalized interactions. The result is low attrition and high customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
- Key products: CXone platform unifies Omnichannel Routing, IVR, Interaction Analytics, Workforce Optimization, Personal Connection Dialer™, Analytics-Driven Quality, Feedback Management, CRM Integrations, Artificial Intelligence and more.
- NICE inContact Differentiators:
- 100% focused on cloud-only contact center solutions
- One-stop vendor with telecommunications and cloud software solutions including a wide range of pre-built CRM integrations
- Ability for your customers to future-proof their contact centers with a strong commitment to ongoing technology innovations
- Many passionate, happy, referenceable customers (1,300+ contact center deployments)
- Published uptime guarantee of 99.99%
- Unified – Complete end-to-end solution for the cloud. Consolidates infrastructure and connectivity across all contact center applications.
- Affordable – Pay-as-you-go model and low startup costs. Minimizes ongoing IT support costs. Eliminates capital expenditures for hardware and software purchases.
- Scalable, customizable – Supports fluctuating volumes, any number of agents, located anywhere in the world. Customizable with 300+ API’s and 100+ developer community.
- Reliable – Strong published service level of agreement of 99.99%. Geographically redundant network, data centers, and databases with active/active failover.
- Low maintenance, flexible, simple – Continuous delivery of software enhancements and maintenance included. Many changes can be made by non-technical personnel.
When to Engage / When Not to Engage
- Engage if customer:
- Has a complex contact center environment
- Needs to upgrade from old technology
- Has multiple locations with various PBX or contact center solutions in each location
- Adding Omnichannel/currently has multiple point solutions to support various channels
- Requires scalability
- Has seasonal volume fluctuation
- Working on digital transformation/CX improvement
- Is in a rapid growth phase
- Has cost or budgetary concerns